The Clinic MK provides medical assessments and reports for HGV, Hackney, Taxi and Bus drivers. Our Medical Examinations and reports are delivered by experienced Doctors. This service is run in a fully equipped clinic conveniently located at a convenient central location.
Drivers must ensure they are permitted to have their medical carried out by a practitioner who does not have access to their medical records prior to booking. We regret that for this reason, we are unable to see drivers for Aylesbury Vale Council. By booking online, you are agreeing that you take responsibility for this.
Your medical assessment will be performed by one of our experienced doctors and is as quick and easy as ABC:
A. The doctor will ask about any relevant current and previous health issues.
B. The doctor will perform a physical examination including eyesight test, blood pressure check and a general examination (Drivers who currently need glasses for driving are permitted to have their eyes tested within the last 12 months, You must bring the prescription to your appointment with you.)
C. The completed medical form will be given to you to take home.
For an appointment for Drivers Medicals you will need to secure your booking via our online system. Please note that pre-payment is required to secure the appointment. We accept all major credit cards.
Please click here to book an appointment online.
In the event that you encounter any problem while making your booking, please call 01908 309 290.
What to bring to your appointment:
1. You must bring a D4 form or Taxi Medical form (If you are having a DVLA medical you need the brown D4 medical form and if you are having a taxi drivers medical your local licensing department will give you the form you need).
2. You must print your name (do not sign your name) and write your date of birth in the indicated boxes on the bottom of every page of the D4 form (except the last page).
3. You must complete your personal details and GP details on the the D4 form (ignore the note at the top of the page which says you must wait until you go to your appointment before you fill it in). Do not sign the form until you have seen the doctor.
4. If you require glasses for driving, you must bring them with you for the eyesight test along with your eye test prescription. This must be dated within the last 12 months. If you require glasses for driving and have not had your eyes tested within the last 12 months, you will need to see an optician, either before or after your medical. If you will be wearing contact lenses, you must be able to remove the lenses so that the eyesight test can be done without the lenses, as well as with the lenses in place. (If you have glasses that you could wear instead of the contact lenses it may be easier).
5. You must bring photo I.D. (we only accept passport or photo driving licence). Without photo I.D. we will not be able to release your medical forms
6. Remember to allow time to park and take loose change for the parking meters.